Tuesday 4 March 2014

MAYBELLINE COLOR SHOW BROCADES GILDED ROSE REVIEW

Hello Beauties!

This is my first review :)  I've got some more sparkle for you today, it's the Maybelline Color Show Brocades nail polish.

GILDED ROSE
This is two coats of Gilded Rose and one top coat.



This is a clear base packed with tiny bits of gold glitter, and larger pieces of pink glitter.  Oh my goodness, this is so pretty!  And sparkley!

Colors: This collection is un-freaking believable. These are like Zoya's Sparkle collection from summer 2010, with added glitter. This is one of those times the nail polish company surprised me. I never could of even thought up a finish like this in my head. These have so much dimension. Fan-freaking-tastic. This collection is like have a treasure chest full of jewels.

Formula: Featuring smalled gold particles that create a base for mugger hexagonal rose gold pieces., 
Overall: Run, don't walk to get these beauties.The color is beautiful. The finish of this polish is something I have not seen before,  Maybelline hit it out of the park with this one! 

So, what do you think?  I think this is a lovely shade <3

                                                                                                                                   ♥ Afsana ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment